Global collaborations for students


Global Collaborations for Students

 iEARN-USA --  https://iearn.org/ . The collaboration projects for students of all ages are on this page: https://iearn.org/collaboration .


If you'd like me to arrange to have a temporary login for you, please let me know, although it will appear that you are a student at my middle school. If you decide to have your school join the program, please let me know and I'll un-enroll you as then it will make it so that you can change your school info.

Your login will be your firstname_lastname and your password will be global.  Feel free to go through the site and see if any of the existing projects may work for you. The login is at the top right corner of the page.  You must email me if you'd like to see what it looks like from the student point-of-view (lkrenicki@gmail.com). This will be a temporary access, but will give you a feel for what the projects involve.



Resources:
Gettysburg Address: A Challenge -- The Address by Ken Burns






Additional Global Resources may be found throughout this LiveBinder:

Click here to open this binder in a new window.

Comments